This year, I got to know some amazing debut authors and I’d like to share their books with you! Some of them are on Kindle Unlimited so if you’re a member, KU books are free to read with your membership.
- Solitude by Carly Quinn – Romance with a touch of the paranormal
- The Sun and the Moon by Leslie McAdam – A lawyer + surfer contemporary romance that deals with depression and recovery
- On Afghanistan’s Plains by Barry Alexander – war memoir from an Army nurse’s perspective
- Forged in Fire: Stories of Wartime Japan by Rita Tomoko Montibon and Alexia Montibon-Larsson – Wartime Japan through the eyes of a young girl from the time she was ten till she was 14-years-old.
- Kingdom’s Fall by Andrew Reid – an epic fantasy that pits a ragtag group of heroes against an ancient evil
- Clean Break by Abby Vegas – a contemporary romance with heavy chick lit elements where a young woman starts over with her life and in the process finds her strength and love.
- Harley by Michelle Jo Quinn – a young woman in search for the truth finds herself charged with guarding the daughter of a rock and roll bad boy.
- The Making of Gabriel Davenport – a taut paranormal urban tale from Beverley Lee
- Water Damage: A Novel ofLiquid Mystery by Vivian McInerny – a literary mystery awaits American student Liv Edlen when he goes to Bath to study art
- Want by Royce Amy Morales – True love, past lives and other complications
I wish I could add more books to the list but this will have to do for now. Also, did you know that this time, last year, I published Loving Ashe (June 9, 2015) which means this is my book birthday month! So to celebrate, I’m giving away a paperback copy of Loving Ashe to one lucky reader!