Lately, I’ve been on a romance kick and I’m currently reading Shawnté Borris’ Playing the Game: Derek Backhard. It’s the second book of The Game series and although I haven’t read The Game: Kristen Backhard yet, I did buy it so I can get all caught up, even if I’m doing it all backward.
I’m more than halfway through the book and am thoroughly enjoying the story of Derek and Liz. I’ll even be posting my review of the book very soon, and will probably be reviewing more books on my blog more often.
I first heard of Playing the Game from BT Urruela, a former veteran who graces the cover. I discovered him on Facebook last month and apparently, he’s been on a few book covers AND he’s also co-written a romance novel.
I’ve never really believed in the power of cover models themselves making it easier to make that one-click decision, but lately, BT has made it easy–sometimes way too easy–but I’m not complaining.
And if you haven’t discovered BT yet, man, those dimples and that smile are my kryptonite!
I hope you check out Playing the Game: Derek Backhard and before you go, do let me know what you’re currently reading. I am totally enjoying building my library!
Just the fine print on this giveaway:
- Giveaway Ends 4.15.16 and open to all who can legally enter.
- Open Internationally to those who can accept Paypal cash in liue of an Amazon Gift Card
- You must be over 18 or have your parents permission to enter.
- An email will be sent and you have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be announced within 48 hours at the end of the giveaway.
- Please check your email from velvetdmadrid (at) gmail.com and back on the giveaway page.
- Giveaway is organized by Stuck in Books and sponsored by me
- It has no affiliation with Facebook, Twitter or any other entity.
- Void where prohibited. Not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected prizes.